Year 6 students still at primary school
If your child is currently in year 6 and you wish to apply for a place at Ormiston Endeavour Academy, please refer to the Suffolk County Council Admissions website here.
We welcome visits to the Academy during the school day. If you would like to visit the Academy, please contact us and we will arrange a suitable time.
In-year admissions (students already at a high school but wishing to transfer)
If your child is currently at a secondary school but you would like them to attend Ormiston Endeavour Academy, please follow the guidelines below
- Speak to your current school to let them know you are considering moving your child from the school and ensure you are doing it for the right reasons.
- Contact the academy to see if there is space in the year group.
- Visit the academy to meet staff to allow you to make an informed decision.
- Fill in the form ADM1 download here. Also available on the Suffolk county council website and from our front office.
- Fill in and return the ADM1 form directly to the academy.
- The school will then inform you of the outcome.
- OEA Admissions Policy / Policy 19-20 / Policy 20-21 / Policy 21-22
The Ormiston Endeavour Academy admissions policy document can be found on our Policies page and is also available to download here.
Full details of Suffolk County Council’s admissions procedures can be found here
The Admissions Team
Suffolk County Council
8 Russell Road
Phone: 0345 600 0981 (local rate)
Fax: 01473 260991