Pastoral Support

If help is required in school there are lots of different places to get support.

Students Office: Registers, uniform forms, rewards orders, general enquiries.

Form Tutor: Day to day enquiries about lessons, targets, parents’ evening and any concerns the student may have.

Head of Year and Assistant Head of Year: Any issues the student want to discuss that may be worrying them.

Student Ambassadors: Students let them know if they want to have their say about improving the way we do things in school.


If a student thinks that they are being bullied, they can get the following support;

Talk to someone at school,  tutor, Assistant Head of Year, teacher or an ambassador.

Press the big red button on the Endenet homepage and leave a message for the Assistant Head of Year.