We would have loved to have welcomed you into Ormiston Endeavour Academy and shown you all the things that we believe make us a fantastic Academy. We would have loved to have shown you how our broad curriculum enables students to explore a wide range of subjects whilst developing their skills and promoting their inquisitiveness. We would have loved for you to see how our pastoral care and support for young people enables them to develop self-confidence and belief in themselves which enables them to recognise and realise their potential.
As you will no doubt be aware, current restrictions make it impossible for us to offer the traditional Open Evening event and given you the opportunity to spend some time in our brand new £15million Academy building. However, to ensure that we provide you with all the information you might require when making such an important decision we have put the following in place:
- The launch of this brand new website has been designed to provide you with a quick and easy way to fond out key information about the Academy
- On Tuesday 6th October we will be launching our Video Prospectus – a film designed to give you a real sense of our values and culture.
- We will be handing over control of our Twitter account (@WeEndeavour) to our Year students (#Year7takeover) so that they can share their experiences of their first few weeks.
- Additional films which deal with key areas of the Academy, for example transition, will be added to our website for you to get to know key members of staff.
- We have set up an Ask the Principal email address ([email protected]) for you to ask any questions you may have about our Academy. These will be either answered directly by myself or referred to the most suitable member of the team to ensure your questions are answered fully.
- There is the possibility for small, single family tours to be offered out of normal school hours, especially for any students with specific concerns about the transition to secondary school.